Friday, May 29, 2009

My Good Friend, Etsy

source
source

source

It's no secret that http://www.etsy.com/ is rock-your-socks-off amazing. Since discovering this fantastic online marketplace, etsy has become my go-to place to shop for cool, handmade, one-of-a-kind gifts for the people I love, and it is invaluable when it comes to wedding planning. Even our dog sports some chic collars from an etsy seller in Chicago (shout out to Lucky Fiona!). In the realm of wedding planning, etsy has got you covered. My husband-elect worked with a fantastic Brooklyn designer Nina Dinoff to design my engagement ring. We had our invites designed and printed by an adorable and talented duo Eva Paul in Idaho (they were so great to work with, btw). On the Big Day, I will be rocking a cool hair accoutrement made by the lovely Chelsea at Oh My Deer. I could go on and on, but I will not. Bottom line, definitely check out http://www.etsy.com/; not only will you be showing support for handmade art, you will likely find a unique something-special for you or someone else. And they now have gift guides to help you sift through the awesomeness. Now, go! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment