Thursday, July 29, 2010

IFFY Musical Selection

OK since I know I've been sleeping on my Friday posts (though the laziness is not limited to Fridays) and since I know I'll be too busy tomorrow to post anything, I am introducing this Is It F'ing Friday Yet?!? Musical Selection.  


In case you hadn't heard, this Blakroc album is good.  Really good.  Though not new, its been in constant rotation on my iPod, and I'm heading up to Philly tomorrow to see The Black Keys (hooray!). While I could only find 2 videos - one to introduce the players involved in this collaboration and another featuring the Mos Def/Jim Jones track, I encourage you to give the entire album a listen (Nicole Wray is amazing and the Raekwon track .... "we was like Mork and Mindy"...yes). Without further ado...Blakroc:



Blakroc Project from Soulstaff on Vimeo.



Blakroc: Ain't Nothing Like You (Hoochie Coo) Ft. Mos Def and Jim Jones from Jonah Schwartz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment