Friday, July 30, 2010

TGIFF!!

Yeah I lied when I said I didn't have time to post anything today.  That was before I saw this (mind: blown):





Which is what appeared after I purchased this:


purple


which was designed by this lovely lady:






Christine "Queen" Marcelino

All of these things were set into motion, when I came across this Apartment Therapy post this morning on sleeping bags.  And their post failed to mention Alite's expertly (sexpertly?) designed "sexy hotness sleeping bag":


purple



And of course I had to let AT know of their error by omission.  In fact, it appears I ignited a fire in the comments. Success!  So, I'm glad I had this opportunity to spotlight Alite's sexy urban camping products for AT and on this blog.  


Happy camping!

No comments:

Post a Comment