Friday, July 9, 2010

TGIFF Musical Selection

How it got to be July already is beyond me. And what is up with this insane heat wave? Anyway, Thank God Its eFfing FRIDAY.  The song I chose for today is one I've been listening to a lot lately - though I've been enjoying the remixed version on Lazerproof (Major Lazer + La Roux).  And I also chose it because I think it provides some new innovative makeup ideas (what do you say, Brandy? wedding makeup?).


La Roux - Bullet Proof from serkan söğüt on Vimeo.


Also, the singer of La Roux, Elly Jackson (who I just looked up - girl was born in 1988!?) reminds me of another red headed UK singer with equally interesting fashion choices: Roisin Murphy.  I especially like her hats. Check it out:



(I hate posting youtube videos because they are always cut - unlike vimeo which show the entire frame. Whats up with that? Am I doin it wrong?)

No comments:

Post a Comment